Yields 2 Servings
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- 8 oz large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup scallions, diced
- 3 oz sliced avocado
- 1 Mix chili powder, paprika, onion, cumin, garlic, and salt and separate into two portions.
- 2 In a large bowl add the shrimp and 1/2 of the spice mixture. Set aside.
- 3 Slice the veggies, dice the onion and finely chop the garlic.
- 4 In a medium sized skillet over medium high heat, add 1 tsp olive oil, bell peppers, scallions and rest of the seasonings. Saute until tender about 5-7 minutes. Slide to the side of the skillet.
- 5 Add 1 tsp olive oil and shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 6 Divide into 2 equal portions and garnish with sliced avocado.