Yields 3 Servings
- 3 cups of mixed diced veggies including red onion, white onion, cucumber, green pepper, snow peas, carrots, purple cabbage, yellow squash or a confetti veggies of your choice.
- 1 block of drained xtra firm organic Tofu
- 2 Tbsp of mayo low fat or vegan
- freshly cracked black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt or S.A.L.T sisters seasoning
- Herbs as preferred
- Dash of turmeric
- 1 Dice all vegtables.
- 2 In a bowl, mash the tofu to the consistency of egg salad, add the mayo, diced veggies, salt, pepper and herbs.
- 3 Add a dash of turmeric (for coloring if desired) and mixed all ingredients
- 4 Serve in wraps, sandwiches and as a salad.